• In the Spotlight:

Primetime:Family Secrets

I watched Primetime:Family Secrets tonight and I was disgusted at how Blaine Wilson treated his mother with Alzheimer's,, He let his wife Goriga mistreat and neglect her and he neglected his own mother.... He spent up $30,000 from his mother home sale and used her $2000 a month check to pay his bills... Now she has cancer, and is being taken care of by her sister that's also ill and has no money saved up for care ....Since his dirty a** spent it all... This man makes me sick and he should be ashamed of himself I know there is a nice place in hell waiting for him...... Did anyone else watch???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i watched it also it made me sick!!!
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Shhhhhh! I am on Pacific time it hasn't started yet!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I couldn't watch it through to the end. I thought about my husband's mother, who I like. When you marry, you marry into a family and for better or for worse. This couple is disgusting to steal her money and pawn her off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Blane Wilson and that skank he married are two of the biggest pieces of crap walking on this planet. Shame on them for the way they treated his mother. My mother had dementia and I was proud to stand up and take good care of her - the same way she did for me. She was never a burden - she didn't come between me and my husband. It's about respect. Those people had no clue how to take care of someone with Alzheimer's let alone have the patience for an aging parent. Did they not know the local resources they could have called upon for help? And to bilk her money, too? Pieces of shit. They should be tossed in jail.
    hitesmites

Answer by hitesmites at 7:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009