Obama sure is doing a bang up job of president isn't he?

I think bush was better!! <--- **sarcasm**Honestly I don't know who is worse him or bush, it's hard to say!

No really a monkey can do a better job then him, our government is so corrupt and I'm sorry for my language but it's just fucked up. I know it's been this way for awhile but as time passes on it only seems to be getting worse, don't you agree? Don't you think it's time for a revolution? Obama did bring change, just not the kind this country needs, And no I'm not some crazy right wing or left wing liberal conservative blah blah, whatever it is you people label yourself as, I just simply think It's time to overthrow our corrupt government.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He is doing a wonderful job. Buck up and let him do his work. It always gets worse before it gets better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Last time I checked The president has no control over the government, so what is your deal with obama? I can understand the Government, but what has Obama done that has directly affected you?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol anan! yeah he is totally sinking the Titanic while you clap!!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You are totally stinking up this post while you flap...your gums.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• uh the price of the dollar
    price of the dollar will be so low it will become as good as dirt! i think
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It was already like that before Obama became president. He dropped dramatically when bush declared war with Iraq.

uh the price of the dollar

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It not he
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• healthcare will be as bad as UK and Canada why does'nt he see if something works be4 he tries it ever??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• maybe he expects to save money by aborting babies! 3rd trimester!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Have you ever been to the UK or Canada for health care? If not how can you judge and say that its bad. Last time I checked doing something is trying it out. You can't try it out unless you put forth the effort to do so.

healthcare will be as bad as UK and Canada why does'nt he see if something works be4 he tries it ever??

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2009