Did or does your baby start moving when you begin to eat, as you eat, or after you eat? Why is that?

I'm 17 weeks and it seems like as soon as I begin eating the baby starts dancing up a storm. He/she moves around the most during this time for me...

IheartWyatt09

Asked by IheartWyatt09 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe it's because they hear gurgling from your stomach digestive juices. I was just noticing the same thing tonight!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• They're getting nourishment when you eat! The movement is even more if you have high sugar! The flipside is, when you're out walking, they're lulled to sleep and tend to nap, but when you're still (like when you lie down to go to bed) they start doing cartwheels. :P
    babyjakesmama

Answer by babyjakesmama at 1:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I feel my baby move alot in the morning too.. I love it when I feel it move. For some reason I think its so cute..
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2009