After conception how soon would you experience mild cramping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didnt experience cramping with either of my pregnancies, but I also never really had bad cramping around my AF either.... so Im not sure...sorry!
    Mom2RyanAly

Answer by Mom2RyanAly at 12:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i dont really cramp around my period and i was light cramping 3 day after conception i guess cause when i found out i was 3 weeks and 3 days and i was cramping for 3 weeks

but everyone is differnet and its also on how will you know your body
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i am cramping as we speak. i started cramping about a week ago and it feels like i am about to start my p and nothing has happened. i am moody, i have a dull pain in my lower back and i am soo tiered just from sweeping my floor! i took a test but came back neg. i guess i took it too early. i will test again and if not i will have blood work done.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You can experience mild cramping when your body is changing. As long as your not bleeding you should be alright, if you feel the cramping is getting worse or not going away then you should contact the doctor. How far along are you? you can experience some cramping that's actually ligment pain, which is the stretching of your uterus. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2009