job

how to find a job in sandiego??

carlasmith81

Asked by carlasmith81 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Check out indeed.com. It's an aggregator of job sites.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• no clue, but good luck!! :)
    Mom2RyanAly

Answer by Mom2RyanAly at 12:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Hi Carla, I love SD, was just in the area for the week camping at the beach! You are such a lucky lady being able to live where the weather is perfect all year round. What kind of job are you looking for? What have you done in the past? SD has some really great employment opportunities depending on what you are looking for. I don't know if you are open to earning an extra bit of $$ while looking for a J.O.B. but I live in the IE just above you and work from home around my kids schedules as a Referral Coordinator for an International Wellness Company, setting up their wholesale accounts. It might be something that you could do as well. I absolutely love it and get paid very well. Good luck with your ventures, maybe we can work together sometime soon.
    www.Enhancingfamilies.com - Helping Moms To Be Able To Stay Home & Raise Their Kids
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 1:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Other than CafeMom, what kind of networking are you doing? For example, are you on Linkedin? Do you have a great resume? Are you tailoring your cover letters to each position you apply for? Did you know that less than half of the available positions are posted? This is why networking is so critical.
    I do career and job search coaching; I am always happy to help cafemoms with with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009