boredom = Scenerio question

You are home all alone doors and windows are closed tightly and locked, lights are all off and the only way you can see anything is by the light of the t.v.. You are kicked back on the couch with your head and feet propped all is silent except for the low volumne on the television. You are fixated on the t.v. when someone runs their fingers through your hair. What do you do?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 12:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay.....reading this just freaked me out a little. I don't know... probably crap my pants, then break my own neck trying to get the heck out of Dodge.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• scream....jump up grab the kids and go...if they arent there the just go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would tell them "Don't stop, it feels nice". j/k
    WTH? I would freak and run out of the house for at least 2 blocks like I am famous for when I get freaked.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• After I peed my pants, I would grab the closest thing (probably a remote if watching tv) and I would just start throwing things lol
    Mom2RyanAly

Answer by Mom2RyanAly at 12:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Scream, grab the kids and go never to return again.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Oh scary! That's exactly what I'm doing now, except the fingers in my hair are my own. If this happened I'd be scared to death but probably try to rationalize it away. Tell myself I was imagining things. (I just jumped out of my skin when a car next door started! lol!)
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 12:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Wow had a simular thing happen to me but when I turned around no one was there. I flew out of the recliner (mind you I'm not a small gal) and turned on the overhead light. I would not watch TV in the dark for a long time after that.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• prolly get turned on a little. lol no im playing. i would get scared. then if its my b/f i would get turned on. lol
    Anonymous_J

Answer by Anonymous_J at 12:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Tell my husband not tonight. I have a headache.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• This just made me look behind me. I would yell for my husband and run out of the house with my son and him.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2009