Anyone think that the US isn't a nation of whiners?

Anyone?? Anyone??

Jafra_mommy

Asked by Jafra_mommy at 1:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope, we are whiners for sure. We have it so good and don't/can't see it.

Whine-asses!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Nope not right now. But we can pull together if we try.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Of course we are! We are a nation of "the grass is greener on the other side." We want that grass and, if we ever get it, we want either the old grass back or something altogether new. We are never satisfied with what we have.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I don't think this is a nation of whiners... I KNOW it's a nation of whiners!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• When Bush is in office it's patriotism. When Obama's in office it's whining
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

^^^^^Well put!

I think I'd be satisfied if I had grass the grew different colors of green every time it was mowed... then I'd always have the greener grass thats on the other side... that'd be awesome :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No I think we are whiners. Many Americans sit here and whine and complain about "how bad things are" and how America sucks blah blah blah but they have NO CLUE how good we have it. And have obviously never been to a foreign country...and I can say ANY foreign country because I guarentee no matter which one they chose to go to, it would never be better than here.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Does this question qualify as a whining question? Just askin...

In some ways we are a selfish nation and in some ways we are not. We are still the youngest nation in the world... still in the toddler stage so yeah we do whine. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes we are a nation of effin' whiners
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No. I think there are a lot of whiners on CM.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009