A funny thing happened when I went to the doctor.....

So I finally decided that I was in enough pain to go about what I think is a UTI. I wait there with all these sick people and hope it isn't going to be too expensive because I have to pay cash. I have been to the doctor 2 times in the past 10 years, the Dr. walks in and he is so handsome I was floored! He looked like a young Johnny Depp. He asks whats wrong and then asks me "Is there any chance you could be pregnant"? I said "Absolutely not". He then writes something down and looks up at me with those sexy eyes and asks "What makes you so sure you're not pregnant"? I turned beet red and just blurted out "Because I haven't had sex in almost 4 years"! He kind of smirked and then asked "Are you on birth control"? I was like "No" he asks "why not"? OMG I was so embarrassed! What would you have said?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have asked him if he wanted to give me a reason to be on birth control if ya know what I mean
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would have said the same thing. lol but i dont see why he would ask why not when you said its been that long and your not having sex....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Well, with my attitude, I would have looked at him like he was stupid and said "BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD SEX FOR 4 YEARS!!!!!"
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• That is funny! Maybe he was hitting on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i woulda had a smart ass comment too about not having sex so whats the point of being on birth control
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• ya i would have asked if he understood me when i said its been 4 yrs since i've had sex. then if i had the gall i would have asked if maybe i should go on birth control and go out on a date with him.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i wouldve def said well i think no sex for 4 yrs is birth control enough if you ask me haha
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• who else is buying a fan this week?

go check it out!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• LOL! No a handsome young Dr. is NOT gonna hit on ugly ol' me but I should add that he urged me to get a pap smear right then and there and I gave him that "naw, that's ok I'll wait" he then says we have a female practitioner that comes on Fridays and I said,"Oh, ok then I'll come back on Friday because I haven't had a man look down there in years". (another dumb comment but I was flustered)!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Gigi you are funny. Did you figure out the problem at least?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2009