When you want to get comfortable at night and other people around like a MIL do you take your bra off, wear tank tops, or any other ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sleep how i always do. But if i leave my room and they are out there i make sure that i got something on. Dont always have a bra on but most of the time i do
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Bra on till bed time if anyone is around other than my husband and boys.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• At my in-laws, i always have a bra on under pjs until i actualy go to bed. But around family...who cares.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• if we are at their house i'll sleep in shorts and a tank then put some sweats on over my pants and a bigger tshirt or a bra in the morning before i go out. same at my house, but i can't stand to wear a bra all day, so it def has to come off, i'll have a tank w/the built in bra on and usually a sweatshirt over that (they keep their house at like 68 degrees so i'm always cold anyways) at my house, i'll keep on a tshirt til my FIL goes to bed, then i'll walk around in just a tank.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My sons Godmother is one of those ladies who believes once she gets home the bra flies off and she puts on her night shirt in the middle of the day,lol. I just tell her damn girl (she is a big lady) those boobs point east and west without a bra on. We laugh about it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I like to comfy so if I change into jammies I take my bra off, I sleep naked so I do make sure I have clothes on then leaving my room
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2009