Do you ever think about an ex?

I have been married for a year and a half and i love my DH. And we just had our first son. Me and my DH both still talk to alot of our ex's because were still friends. But there are times when i talk to then i just start to think about how it would have been if we stayed togeather. Like the one guy i think about we never had the chance. We broke up because i joined the army and we were never togeather i have seen him once in the past 2 and a half years. Am i the only one who thinks about an ex when you would have stayed togeather if you had the time....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I think about ex's and wonder how they are and if theyre happy, but I don't wonder about being with them. What's meant to be will be. We obviously weren't.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Nope. I do occasionally. Theres a guy i was friends with who i had feelings for, but we lived 6 hours away. But I love my DH and I'm a believer in Everything happens for a reason. But it doesnt stop me from thinking about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If my thoughts ever start wondering I stop myself why think about the past when my future is with someone else, I love my husband very much so why mess up a good thing by letting my thoughts go to far and bring up old feelings
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have thought about an ex but it was such a toxic relationship that if we stayed together or got back together one of us would be dead.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yea, I often do. I realize though, if it were meant to be, we would be together. I live in the present and take a peek, but never stare at the past. It's too tempting to do something stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I cant say that I do. If we were meant to be then we would have been.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2009