What is a weird dream that you have had?

I had this all the time before my mom died. I dreamed she had passed away and I show up to the funeral and it's an open casket. I am standing in the back and I can see her I start bawling my eyes out and go sit in the front pue just crying with my face in my hands. When someone puts their arms around me to console me I look up and it's my mom and she tells me it's ok that (whoever is in the casket) is in a much better place now, thats when I look at the casket and I can never make out the face but I can tell it isn't my mom. How I wish this dream had come true when she passed but sadly didn't. What is a weird reoccuring dream that you have had?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a recurring theme in dreams all the time. That I am in school. Like, a high school or college. It is always the same school, but not one I attended in real life. It is huge, and I am either trying to find my next class or else cutting a class and wandering around the building. I always get stuck in strange sections and can't find my way back. Sometimes there are odd elementary school wings in it that I get lost in, even though it is a high school or college. Sometimes I find myself in a Spanish class or History class and realize I have no books, homework, or even any idea what we're studying, and the teacher calls me out on this in front of the class. When I wake up I always feel for awhile afterwards that it's a memory of something real, or that it feels like it recently happened for real, but I haven't been a student in 9 years so it can't be.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 2:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• well this one isn't recurring, but it is definitely the strangest one I have ever had (thank you prego hormones). I posted it in pregnancy too, but here goes...

Last night I had a dream that my hubby and I switched genders and had sex. The strangest part? I woke up to a very real orgasm. Seriously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2009