Who uses a fan instead of an air conditioner or AC?

I haven't seen people use a fan in forever. Do you still use fans?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I don't use a fan, but I do like being spanked by one.

Oh spank me harder. I might run into the street, I need to be taught a lesson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Unfortunately, we do. We live in military housing that does not have AC. It's not really an issue most of the summer, because WA isn't really that warm.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• We have the AC on but in my bedroom we keep a fan on. DH has to have it on 365 lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Oh wow. I am in Indiana and believe me it gets HOT here!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i have little window ac so yes to turn it down a little I like a fan! plus to dry a mopped floor! and shoo away those fruit flies near the sink, lol
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If you cleaned your dishes and took out the trash there wouldn't be any fruit flies buzzing around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Don't laugh Ronj but I only use fans. I have an a/c that died 3 years ago. We are fine with the fan we use in the livingroom and in our bedrooms well, guess what! we have ceiling fans and did I mention the ceiling fan I have in the diningroom? My mom complains my house is too hot but my son and I are so happy with our fans.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Gigi where do you live? It is so hot and humid here that I don't think a fan would do the trick here.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am in Southern California.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• We don't really ever need the AC here except maybe a few weeks in later summer. We have a room AC for those times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2009