Please be HONEST..... how much did you have to spend and how much do you make from your work at home job?

I am trying to find something flexible for me to do for income since my hubby's work schedule is so out there. I also would prefer to not have to worry about daycare since it is so expensive, I'm sure most of you know how it is. So...... I know some wah jobs out there that I've wondered about, like that one Ameriplan, I believe it's called? Sorry ladies, I already did Melaleuca and I don't like it so I don't need info on that. But, anything else any of you do? How much did it honestly cost to start and how much is it paying off? Thanks for any participation. :)

workathome01

Asked by workathome01 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sent you a friend invitation and would love to chat with you.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I sell Aloette, I do not do it full time only when I have time. The min show I make $105 and that consists of being at a hostess house for around hour and a hafl and aprox 30min to an hour on paperwork to send into the office. Aloette ships directly to the hostess or to the customers that order so you don't have to deliver it either. If you are interest email me with Aloette in subject line at daphne_smith@bellsouth.net I also do book shows for the really busy baseball and soccer moms that I know that play EVERy SPORT and don't have the time but love the products. Just something to think about.
    DaphneSmith

Answer by DaphneSmith at 4:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I work on 3 100% FREE websites that allow ME to work when I want and for how long I want. I dont have to interact with other people nor do I have a quote to meet. So far, with these 3 sites, I have made OVER $14,000. They are NOT get rich quick BUT you can make some decent money with these sites!

http://realfreelegit.webs.com/

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I sent you a message.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have spent $0 (excpet for $20 I spent to buy some domains last year, but not necessary) and I've made about $25,000 in 2 years. It's hard to explain all the jobs I have done, but you can read about them at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan and FreebieForce. With Ameriplan I paid $95 to start and $50 a month. But now it's not required to pay the full $95 to start you can just pay the initial $50. I earn about $500 a month and all the money I put in is tax deductable. With Freebie Force it's $19.95 a month for a membership and the business costs nothing additional. I'm earning about $1200 a month with that after just a few months.

Take a look, let me know if you have questions ~
    Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Freebie Force~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Check out www.PajamaProfessor.com they have free videos to teach you how to work from home for yourself. Feel free to send them an e-mail through the contact link if you have any questions about any of their vidoes or about anything that they are working on. They helped me to work from home. And now I am my own boss.
    PupsKitty

Answer by PupsKitty at 12:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am with gold canyon candles and I love it. When I started it cost me $99 for the full kit, but my first party I had I made that and more. Right now though you can sign up and earn your kit for FREE! I would love to chat with you more about it if you are interested. You can either pm me on here or send me an e-mail to taben04@yahoo.com. Feel free to check out my website at taben04@yahoo.com. Hope you have a great day. ~Tara
    Tara Piotrowicz
    Manager
    Gold canyon candles
    taben04@yahoo.com
    mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 3:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I love what I do at home and stand behind my company 110%. I love what they do and stand for. The pay depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put into it. The membership is $1.00 but only for a limited time, it is origionally 29.99 but the promotion ends july 13th but you can visit my page to get more contact information www.workathomeunited.com/heathers like l said I love this company and l am sure you will also!! This is a real at home job, (about the only one l have found) that you dont have to sell, stock or deliver any products. Check it out!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009