Does a mans woody get bigger in the morning or night?

Is an erection like weight? Is it more accurate in the morning?
Does it fluxate?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao I am going to be starring at my husbands penis every morning and night now to see if i can see the difference I always thought it was the same size. Do you think he would find me crazy if he woke up to my using a tape measure on his wood?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• The closer my mouth is too it, the bigger it gets. Such a weird coincidence.

Omg, that was SO a guy thing to think! My husband has rubbed off on me a bit too much.:)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• ROFLMAO, that was the funniest piggiest man response EVER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Everything weighs less when we are closer to the moon so I say the morning Woody (while inconvenient when a man has to pee) is quite convenient when he nudges you awake with it. What you do with it after that is up to you.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I think it's bigger in the morning and only after all those crazy sex dreams they tend to have.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• LMAO I don't know the answer but I must say this is the most entertaining question I've seen all day!
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 3:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol its a funny question. i think it is hardder in the moring. my hubby is soild
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 3:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2009