What has Obama done to BETTER the country so far?

I've seen a lot of Obama bashing, as well as a lot of people defending him. My question is, if you're a fan...what has he done since he has been in office that you think has been a positive for our country?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Better? Depends on which side you are on. If you are one who believes or needs entitlement at the cost of someone else's hard work, then I am sure you will find 'better'. There are enough 'zero liability voters' out there to support this man, and that is just sad.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.~Thomas Jefferson

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• nothing! his dog bites too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• He's...ummm....well, ummm....there's when he...no, ummm....let's see....he's...ummm....

Nope. I've got nothin'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• His dog bites? Did it bite one of the girls?
    Anonymous

• Come on, I've seen so many fans of Obama...someone has to have something good and specific to point out, right?!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5sCRPpqaBg
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Lol...wtf! Who cares if his dog bites? What does that have to do with him being president? That was funny though! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I hope that dog bites Obama in the arse and tinkles in all his shoes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No , he has just left us in great debt , and our children and grand kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• hear let me speed up time, for some of the things he has put into affect and see if its helped. Thats like asking if someone who supports Obama and who doesn't to look into the future. Still to early to tell.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2009