i am so bored, hence hanging out on cafe mom....

when I should probably be settling in and trying to get some sleep. but I don't want to. my hubby isn't home and I happen to be a hormonal mess tonight. anyone else think prego hormones are oh so fun? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I HATED them! I would always cry hysterically. I ended up being induced to avoid anymore depression.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• OP- well it isn't that bad I don't think. my hubby is just out for the night picking up his son then flying back tomorrow and I have the what if syndrome going. not to mention that I am grouchy as hell because my back hurts and there is no one to rub it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• haha I am actually pregnant with our 3rd now and actually this oneactually isn't as bad as the others were ................... yet anyways
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• prego hormones, pms, back pain, what if syndrome and all off the above that comes with being a women, don't you just love it, anyways girls hope you all feel better! :)

I hate that what if syndrome, my husband goes to work out of town and I just can't help it but wonder if he is ok, if nothing bad happend it drives me up the walls.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009