your body

what about your body do you wish someone would have told you before you started having sex or became pregnant?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what about my body and what does it have to do with the personal choices I made to have sex and have children
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• OP- I meant things like you can begin leaking colostrum in your second trimester, which I found out today. fingers crossed that I don't have that part of being pregnant! lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• hahaha I hate to break it to you, but I am pretty sure everyone has that. When someone asked me if I was leaking at three months, I had a terrified look overwhelm my face and asked, "Is that supposed to happen sometime?? EWWWW!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• ooh yeah i started leaking at 4 months pregnant with both my kids i am praying its not that early this time annoying isn't it?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yeah it all sucks but it's all worth it at the end
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• OP- well I am just about to hit that 4 month mark and I am crossing my fingers...it just weirds me out I guess lol. but if it happens it happens. not like I will be able to do anything about it. I really wish they would tell you some of this stuff in health class. just think if you told 15 year old girls that their breasts would leak at 4 months prego. I am pretty sure condom use would go up haha jk
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol op or how about showing them a birthing tape vaginally and c-section - i think bc and condom use would go up then
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• OP- I should so have my 13 year old sister in the delivery room....hahaha
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol i told my cousin to come in when i delivered my daughter she was 18 and freaked out just from watching the monitor with the contraction, it was showing them every 3 minutes she didn't understand how I was laughing and joking with out any pain meds lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I really think they should include birthing tapes in health class. Introduce them to epidurals and episiotomies before getting some booty!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2009