I can't sleep! I have too much on my mind. Is anyone awake?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im up, for sum reason my water is turned off, dont know where the meter is. And no we dont have to pay for it cuz we rent so thats taken care of but for soome reason the water is fuckiin off...and I have to pee every 10 minutes, im preg, and i cant flush...im so annoyed its keeping me awake...Im calling the fuckin manager and the water company or a plumber over and if I get billed it getting sent to her ass. im so irritated. not to mention i take my showers at night so I havent been able to shower yet cuz the H2O has been off since i got home. Im annoyed!!!
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm awake, cant sleep for some reason
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I hate when I know I can sleep in (because I'm a nightowl by nature) and the only reason I have to wake up early is to drive my son 3 minutes away to day camp! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Ya I'm a wake also I just got up about an hour ago. I have to go to work in a little while so im drinking coffee chillin with you ladies. I have to get ready here soon. Have a great day ladies.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i'm here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• you too :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• im up boered as can be
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 4:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Heck yes I'm up! My husband and I just rented a movie from redbox and soon we will be watching it :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• ufortunatly yes.. woohoo just had another fight with the bf...................... great! thats 2 this week already! :) life is just DANDY!!!!!!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yep! I went to bed at like 10:15 last night because I had a killer migraine. I ended up having to make myself puke before I took ibuprofen and benadryl and passed out with an icepack on my face.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009