no sleep??? why

i cant sleep.. i want to . i lay in bed for hours and still nothing. i wake up at 6 or 7 everymorning, and i go non stop chasing after three kids all day and cleaning house, staying busy... its around 5:30 before i even start to drift off and by then the kids i watch are waking up around 6... 8 at the latest...
i watch a five year old and a two year old. their mom works third shift, so i try to wake up with them so she can sleep.. but even the kids wont go to sleep until 12 or later.. is the lack of sleep bad on the baby???? and why cant i sleep even when i try????

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 4:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its insomnia. I used to take melatonin to help me but when I got pregnant it wasnt an option anymore. But sometimes Ill be up a full 24hrs and then get descent sleep the next day...im reg too and I dunno if its bad I just know its insomnia
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• reg=preg*=pregnant sorry
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2009