how many weeks were you when you felt baby move?

im 12 weeks is that to early i think i feel movements? This is my 3rd baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first I was about 20
    2nd - 18
    3rd - 17

12 weeks seems early, but I am not saying you can't especially if it is your 3rd. But I remember that at about 10 weeks with my 3rd I was having what I thought were baby movements, but it wasn't. Then at about 17 weeks - I felt the real thing.

Congrats
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• 16 weeks exaclty... and I really don't know if it's too early.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I felt my son move at 17wks, he was my first pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I felt my daughter at 19 weeks for the first time, but I was absolutely sure it was her at about 21 weeks.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i had it 12 weeks on my 2nd child..even seen her moves when i had my ultra sound..
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 7:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• This is my 3 baby I am more over weight then I was with my other two I am 15 weeks and have not felt the baby move yet. It maybe that I am so busy with my other two or that I am bigger the nurse told me. I felt the other two by now.
    You may be a busy mom or may have more weight that is affecting trylaying flat and see if you feel thebaby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I thought I started feeling DD moving a little around 15 weeks. I was definitely able to feel it around 18 weeks.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 7:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• 17 weeks with my first, and now at 15 weeks with my second
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• about 17 weeks, it is my first child.. idk if you have had two children already, you probably should be able to feel your baby.. but who knows maybe the baby isnt big enough yet =/
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 9:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• With my first I was about 17-18 weeks. With this, my second, I felt little flutters and bubble pops at 11 weeks. I'm 13 weeks now, I feel things very sporadically...like i'll go days without feeling a thing, then i tiny little "pow" lol. I know this is baby and not gas and blah blah blah, lol. It's very reassuring, right now I say I can't wait to feel full on kicks and such, but I know eventually I will regret that thought as sleeping won't be easy with baby punching and kicking the mattress like my son did, lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009