Does anyones husband do this?????

So he likes to give me a back rub and before I know it he has got his "thing" against my butt cheeks rubbing until HE gets done. This is kinda a good deal for me because when I'm not in the mood I get out of having sex and get a good back rub out of it, but I was wondering is this strange?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• No it's not strange. Obviously he knows you feel the need to "get out of having sex" and needs to get off any way he can. He gets off, you don't complain, so all is good.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Nope..men has their own way of making themselves satisfied!
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 7:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Holy crap! Mine does exactly the same thing. I feel like a damn piece of meat. We don't make love. He has sex on me from the front or behind! He says, "I want to pleasure you." He really means, "I want to get off on me getting you hot". Problem is, I don't get hot. You know, I'm frigid. The first time we had sex in over two months, he brings out these latex gloves and some lubricant ("so I won't scratch you with my fingernails"). Is it any wonder I don't get aroused? The man never touches me (not a kiss, a hug, or a pat on the back) unless he wants to pork me. Until he figures out that sex starts in the kitchen, there isn't going to be anymore around here. I'd rather have my dignity and face the consequences than put up with this. BTW, we're married 20 years and we're about 50. On our wedding night, we had a quickie and he ordered a cheeseburger. If sex was an expression of love, it could be hot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My DH has never done that. But if you do not mind it, it's OK I guess

Answer by louise2 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• no it's not strange

Answer by admckenzie at 8:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Not strange at all!!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 8:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• For us that would be weird. My DH would never be able to get off that way. It takes him at least 30 minutes actually having sex. But if it works for you then it's fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My SO doesn't do that but I don't want to say it's strange. When I don't want to have sex (which is rare!) we go to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Are you married to my ex???
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 10:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• LOL my SO does the exact same thing....except when i tell him im not in the mood the backrub stops too....
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 2:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2009