Is Cash Crate legit?

You know the old saying, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!! I'm looking for a way to make a little money from home. I've tried selling Avon and Tupperware and that didn't work. I'm not physically up for full time babysitting ( I get frequent migraines and my kids are 7 and 9 and very understanding when I get sick. They're pretty independent too as far as making themselves lunch,etc.) Anyway, I've looked on the Cash Crate website and it sounds pretty good but I was wondering if any of you have done it, how it works and is it for real?

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 7:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I've done it but it takes a long time to make money off it uless you sign up for every little thing.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It is legit as far as they really do pay you when you finally earn enough to get paid. However, you have to do a bunch of BS stuff to earn money and they send you so much junk mail that it isn't even funny. I couldn't stand it after a couple of weeks and thousands of junk emails, so I cancelled it before I earned enough to cash out with.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It is legit, and it is free. People who don't understand how it works will tell you all kinds of things that are not true. I have made over $14,000 there in the past 2 years. It is not going to make you rich, but it is a legit way to make money from home. It's hard to fully explain it in this small space, but you can read all about it at http://cash-crate-review.webs.com

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• While it's legit, it's a waist! I made $30 and had to spend $27 to get it... Sound good? no! You get the opportunity to earn money by siging up for "free" offers and surveys but then you have to do offers and end up getting charged. The high paying ones (over $1) require purchase. And the surveys pay about $.80 and take 20 mins to an hour sometimes... That's at best less than $2 an hour. Sorry, so not worth my time.

Now, I do FreebieForce. It's NOT free but you will get tons of free stuff you can either keep or sell and for each person you bring on you earn money month after month... And what's better is for every person they bring on you earn money month after month too... www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry Sabrina, but I have to disagree. I never ever pay for anything at Cashcrate and 99% of the other members dont either. There are trial offers that cost money, but you dont have to do those. I know of at least a dozen members personally who make a couple hundred a month just from free offers. Even the $1 surveys are FREE.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Well, now I'm really confused. Can some of you who actually made Cashcrate work PM me and give me more details?
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Okay here's my experience on cashcrate. I did it, all the surveys and did get paid a whopping $28 or so. However, you have to give a legitimate phone number for them to pay you. If that information does not match on the surveys, you will not get credit. In exchange for that HUGE amount of money and time wasted, you can expect to be flooded with calls from telemarketers telling you that you are the next great winner but you have to buy $700 in magazine subscriptions or some bs. They are relentless and do not stop. Also, you have to set up a different email account because you are basically signing up for spam. People make money by having a lot of referrals. Not worth the harassment we received from all the phone calls. Anyone who is really promoting it wants to use you as a referral so THEY can get paid. BEWARE OF CASHCRATE!!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• While I am not sure about Cash Crate because I have never looked into it, I work from home and I can get you some information about how to start also! It isnt expensive membership kit is just 1.00 but hurry because it goes back to normal pricing this month, the 13th i believe. I love this business and everything the company itself stands for!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it and the people that you will work with also! E mail me or go to my page for more contact information www.workathomeunited.com/heathers Hope this helps and I hope to be hearing from you!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I like cashcrate alot. Check out my blog for more companies! http://www.tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• cash crate is a big pain in the butt! Very time consuming with very little in return. You should watch this video for a company called Efusjon. I have been more then impressed with them. Since you have done other business like Avon and Tupperware that didn't work for you, I think you will see what unique opportunity and compensation plan this company offers. Here is a video that should explain everything, but if not, let me know. http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 4:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009