Do you live in one of the top 10 states for Personal Freedom?

Accoding to the , a nonprofit public policy research center affiliated with George Mason University, using diverse comparative data to determine personal freedoms, including constitutional implications,alcohol and drug laws, asset-forfeiture rules, and education regulations.
1. Alaska
2. Maine
3. New Mexico
4. Arkansas
5. Texas
6. Missouri
7. Oregon
8. Idaho
9. Virginia
10. Wyoming

http://www.mercatus.org/uploadedFiles/Mercatus/Publications/Freedom%20in%20the%2050%20States.pdf

Out of this study, do you hold some Freedoms (ie: Fiscal or Personal) higher compared to others?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't live in one of the yop 10 personal Freedom states. And I hold economic and personal freedoms equally high.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• *top*
    grlygrlz2

• HAHAHA I live in Michigan Probably one of the top three for supression of personal freedom
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Carpy, I am in Ohio... I feel your pain!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• TEXAS Baby! WOOT!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• We're from Texas and we hold personal and economic freedom VERY highly. The smaller the government, the better. Local government over Federal government as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Carpy....I've got you beat.....I live in IL!!!!!!! One of the WORST in overall freedom! Heck, we're #49 in PERSONAL FREEDOM! Sound about right, given all the corruption from this state!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm from Missouri, so I grew up in one of them.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No! And you couldn't pay me to! I prefer a state with a median I.Q. over 60! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

What? you don't like being free? Wow....maybe you should mosey on down to Cuba, or over to Russia!? lol You'd be in heaven!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2009