Would you have done the same thing/would you tell him

Last night I was reading my textbook and got really horny. My sex drive has come back finally since having my baby. I was going to jump hubby when I was done with my section. However, then I realized he had put on the foundation he bought yesterday and it just completely turned me off and I didn't give him sex. So when we went to bed he was surprised I didn't jump him and asked if it was because I was tired and I said yes. Is it wrong that I lied to him? Would you have done the same thing?

And please don't tell me my man isn't a man and you would be worried he is gay or having sex with men. We have been over that time and time again. It isn't a problem despite what some think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I would not have lied. I'd have told him what turned me off

Answer by admckenzie at 8:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would have told him. If you don't he's just going to keep putting it on.
    MommyMeli07

Answer by MommyMeli07 at 8:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Don't lie to him. Tell him the truth.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• that wouldnt have done it for me either
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would have told him the truth. If his foundation turned you off it is a problem. Tell him to wait until after sex to put it on.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would have told him that the foundation is a big turn-off, and next time to wait till after sex to put it on-- or he won't get any.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Foundation??? Like makeup? Why is putting on foundation? Why would he put on makeup at night? Yes, tell him the truth. Tell him the foundation is a HUGE turn off.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 11:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2009