Positive HPT yesterday morning. Negative this morning?

Yesterday I tested with FMU and got a very faint, yet very there BFP! This was with New Choice brand (Dollar Store). This morning I tested with the Equate brand from Wal-Mart and got a negative. What's going on? I found out I was pregnant in April with the New Choice brand, but got a negative at the Dr's. I believe it was a chemical pregnancy because I cramped a lot and had some light bleeding and that's why it was negative by the time I tested at the Dr's. But anyway, has anyone else had this experience (BFP one day, BFN the next) and was really pregnant? If I am pregnant I am probably only about 4-5 weeks. I'm very irregular so I can't be sure. Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks for taking the time to read all this. I know its long. =)

Trying4Number1

Asked by Trying4Number1 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When is your period due? I would test as close to that day as possible. I also had this happen to me in April and it was also a chemical pregnancy...I hope you get a BFP!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• maybe the equate brand just wasn't sensitive enough?? sry idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would set a drs appointment. I haven't experienced this but, if your experiencing cramping and have irregular period or suspect it could be a chemical pregnancy.... you need to go in . good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2009