What do YOU think?

Do you think it's weird for a guy to hit on a 6 month pregnant woman???
(And he knows your pregnant) but nothing about your situation..
What would you do? I mean, this was serious - straight forward coming on to me!! In front of my grandma at that. Even she caught on.

IS THAT NOT WEIRD??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Way wierd, however, some men are attracted to a pregnant belly. Strange.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have been hit on so many times and I am 7months pregnant--but I was sitting down in my car (I have been told I am ALL belly but now i believe it, LOL) Two younger guys around 22 or 23 asked me if I wanted to go to a party later while we were stopped at a red light! I felt a little flattered. But if someone was coming on to me for real, I don't know... I don't think it's really as inappropriate as being hit on in the dr's office.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol...I have had that happen. He followed me to a gas station and when I got out the car. You should have seen his face! It was SO Funny.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Some men are into that sorta thing. Creepy in my opinion. I've had some guy follow we around the grocery store. Luckily there was a couple in there that I knew that walked around with me to make sure I was ok. People are weird!!
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 12:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009