What do YOU think?!

Do you think it's weird for a guy to hit on a 6 month pregnant woman???
(And he knows your pregnant) but nothing about your situation..
What would you do? I mean, this was serious - straight forward coming on to me!! In front of my grandma at that. Even she caught on.

IS THAT NOT WEIRD??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He may feel that you are safe- that you are already involved. - or in need of some flirting to lift your spirits. Or, he may find pregnant ladies sexy. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I got hit on all the time when I was pregnant. They feel that it is safe and/or innocent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would honestly either spit right in his face or smack him upside his damn head!!
    that is horrible!! ive had some guys hit on me at the mall, while im with my mom! and i am CLEARLY 6 months pregnant too! so what i do is give them the finger and tell them to go fuck their mothers!
    im sorry for the vulgarity but this just pisses me off!!
    so disrespectful, men are such pigs!!
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 9:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Disrespectful? No. Funny? Yes. They might just have a thing for pregnant women. The only time I see it as disrespectful are the ones who see you're pregnant and try to flirt to have sex because you know what they say if you're already pregnant you can't get pregnant again. *Sarcasm*
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 10:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Only because I know my husband can I say I don't think this is weird. Some guys really are just attracted to pregnant women. When I first started dating my now husband I knew that he had previously dated two pregnant women. I thought it was weird so I asked him about it. To him, it felt like a stable, family-oriented relationship. He knew he always wanted a family but hadn't ever consciously put the two together before the night I asked him about it. He said it wasn't the kid equation but more the sense of future. He has never had a short-term relationship with anyone.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I was watching Two And A Half Men recently and Alan met Berta's 9-month pregnant daughter and got all horny. He said that when his wife was pregnant with their son it was the best 9 months of sex he ever had.
    I wonder if other men feel the same way?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2009