If you could change something about yourself tomorrow ...what would it be?

iT CAN BE ANYTHING , from your weight to your personality, your job ect...

coffee37

Asked by coffee37 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd safely lose the extra weight. Or if we had a magic wand and could change anything, I'd have a house in an area where we didn't have to drive anytime we wanted to shop.

Answer by Bmat at 9:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'd make it so I poop $100 bills!! We are BROKE!! And I'd be eating lots of prunes!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I 'm going to answer the question . ive been thinking about this after looking at some of my friends kids and most of my friends are in my age bracket . i would change my kids ages . why you ask ?? because i started my family at the age of 30 i had my first child . my second child 2001 and my third child 2004 . I FEEL LIKE AN OLD MOM . MOST OF MY FRIENDS CHILDREN ARE GOING TO COLLEGE .and graduating from high school. by the time my son graduates high school i'll be 52 years old .
    coffee37

Answer by coffee37 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lift my boobs back up and lose the stretch marks
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'd get a tummy tuck...and boobs! And I like the idea of pooping out $100 bills! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Its okay OP. My mom had me when she was 31 and I'm now almost 20 :] It's not a big deal. The only time for me that it's a big deal is when my DF's friends hit on my mom ew. :[ But to answer your question, I'd definitely loose weight and get toned. Oh and get an excellent paying job :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 10:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm like to be more athletic. I don't have a bad build, but I've always hated running and I'm terrible at sports. I wish that those things were more fun for me because everyone else always seems to be having a lot of fun that I am missing out on!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'd be more committed to my personal goals for self-improvement. I'm great with ideas. I'm terrible with the follow-through.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• More money, fix my boobs, lose 50 lbs.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i would first to with with the mental illness i had and protect my childeren from ever getting it then i would like to be taller, better built, and rich,
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2009