What are you doing for the 4th of July?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 9:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• My husband, son, daughter and I are going to stay home..watch fireworks on tv and light a candle for all the troops out there still fighting for our independence and remember the lives lost as they were trying to do so.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Baking a birthday cake for my daughter.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Our family will be attending an orchestral and choral concert with a patriotic theme, to be followed by a firewords display. This is an annual event and is held on our local university campus.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Going to my parents' for the small town 4th of July experience, complete with parade, fireworks, family softball tournament and town events. We are entering our crawler in the annual baby race - she won't remember if she doesn't win. Grandma and grandpa will get lots of baby time while hubby and I play softball on the family team. And, of course, grandpa is barbecuing.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Having a 13th birthday party for my son. Family and friend cookout and then going to the fireworks later that night.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm working until 5pm. So probably grill out and set off some fireworks.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Tonight (the 3rd), we are shooting off our own fireworks and tomorrow we are celebrating DH's birthday, and then going to a local small town 4th of July celebration and watching the fireworks there.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Going to my cousins wedding and reception with my husband and daughter, and fireworks with a concert after.
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 4:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Having a big old barbecue with lots of family and friends, drinkin' some cold ones and doin' some fireworks! Isn't that what everybody does? LOL!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Having a big old barbecue with lots of family and friends, drinkin' some cold ones and doin' some fireworks! Isn't that what everybody does? LOL! same here
    dannie0802

Answer by dannie0802 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009