who is going to walmart today

1st of the month

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not me, I won't be back for about 2 weeks.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have to go. SO needs soda and aleve.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• uh gosh no not because its the first of the month... but i need too. maybe I won't now. =\ its always so busy on the 1st.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• First of the month? Am I missing something? Oh duh, do you mean welfare? I am in Walmart every other day of my life. Doesn't matter what portion of the month it is. I think I personally have built their entire financial fortune. It is really sad that I feel the need to be there so often.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Crap! I need dog food and my daughter wants to go spend a $50 gift card she got. I always have the worst timing when it comes to shopping. It's always either Wal-Mart on Sunday or grocery shopping during rush hour. I really need to start planning better.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No I do not need to go to Walmart today. Maybe the PX or the Commissary.  I go to those first before I buy things at off Post store. It's nice to be retire military.

Answer by louise2 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i have to get some milk & bread so i'll be there today lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• LOL, I probaly will end up there today, it's been a couple days since I've been there! I feel like WalMart is my second home! LOL The other day we ended up at WalMart twice in one day!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I need to go to the grocery store but I am not going to Walmart...I avoid it whenever possible!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• What is that suppose to mean? Are you sorting out to find those who are recieving their food stamps or whatever on the 1st and are heading to walmart?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2009