SLEEP!?!

here the past two or three nights i have been having problems not only fallin asleep but sleep through the night. any one have suggestions on things that could help me??? thanks to all that read and answer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Health

• Tylenyol PM always does the trick for me. I like it cuz it don't make me feel all groggy in the morning, unlike all other sleep aids. O and a cup of cammomile hot tea. Works everytime...
    allurasmamma

Answer by allurasmamma at 10:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• maybe melatonin. I used to take that pre-pregnancy...now Im still awake without a wink of sleep. I have really bad insomnia
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• valerian is safe (it is hops, as in beer), non-addictive and won't leave you feeling groggy in the morning. unlike acetominophen (the active ingredient in Tylenonol) it won't damage your liver.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2009