Does your two year old make you laugh every day?

How did she make you laugh yesterday.
When we ate dinner she had sour cream around her whole mouth and looked like a clown

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 10:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Everyday!! Twins!! So we all laugh tons all day. They are SOOOO funny together!! They try to tickle each other and me and they are putting everything night night, they are now saying "shhh" that such and such is sleeping... and shhh so they can hear the microwave beep, it's every little thing that they notice and comment about. They do the funniest things, they say "just a minute" in their cute little voices and hold up their index finger and run to do something and then come back. They are so so so funny the things they do!!
    Mommy--

Answer by Mommy-- at 1:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My 2 year old sings the theme song to "That 70's show" but he sings in this really deep, growling voice but LOUD! It's so crazy! Now I just watch the show so he can sing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Haha! Yes! We laugh all the time all day! She's such a goofball! She'll even make a joke when she wakes up in the middle of the night dreamily asking for a popsicle! HAHAHAHA I dumped water on her head to get the shampoo out and told her to stop whining it's only water. Later in the bath she filled up that cup and held it menacingly towards me and said, "It's only water Mommy. Ok? Only water!" It still cracks me up!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• He insisted on tickling his stuffed bear! It was just too cute!
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2009