Miscarrige?

Well I work at a Strip Club until I can save enough money before the baby is born and until I can get a regular job. I haven't drank or did any pole tricks because the baby books said it can cause a miscarriage, but yesterday I got really wasted out of my mind and I was doing alot of pole tricks. Now today I'm sober and I'm really scared for the baby, what will happen? And today weird mucus is coming out of my stuff down there, its like a dark color of cottage cheese and I'm scared its because I'm having a miscarrage or could it be that I have a yeast infection? I have been taking a Cream for it like 2 days ago because It was itching and it was irritated it, so could that be the reason for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not gonna judge you but just a little advice getting wasted while pregnant can do a lot of harm to your baby even if its just once.it could be a yeast infection.if u dont see blood spotting or have cramps i believe you can relax.if your still concerned go to the emergency room and they'll check everything out.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would try not to worry, and please make sure the cream is okay to use if you are pregnant! If you are worried please call your doctor!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No I have no cramps or blood spotting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You need to be seen by an obgyn who can make sure you're ok and that these issuses aren't threatening to the baby and also guide you into making better choices. I won't judge you for working in a strip club - hey, props to anyone who does what they have to do to make sure they're ready to provide - but I will say that it doesn't take a genius to know YOU CAN'T GET WASTED WHILE YOU'RE PREGNANT. Good luck, I hope everything is alright for your baby's sake and I hope you are more careful from now on.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 12:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Okay so what you are saying is that you're a dumb ass!!!! What are you doing getting wasted and knowing that you are pregnant!? You don't need a baby!!!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Oh shut the fuck up bitch I asked a question not for your opinion hoe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I want to say something else - When I was between 6-8 weeks preganant I went on vacation. I don't usually have a period so I had NO idea I was pg., anyway I went out to some night clubs and got extremely trashed, (remember I was vacay and didn't know I was preg.) I was really worried when I got home and found out I was 8 weeks along. My dr said there was probably no chance I did any harm, but I did not do much drinking before and I certainly won't do any at all for the remainder of my pregnancy. Your baby may very well be fine and it won't be too late to take the best care of him/her that you can.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 7:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009