My hands ,wrists and arms are killing me???

I have no feeling in my finger tips i cant really feel textures and i wake in the morning with extreme pain inmy hands to my elbows.They told me i have basically "pregnancy carpoltunel" but it shouldnt be this bothersome but it gets so bad i really can't do much with my hands and im losing sleep.Anyone ever have this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Health

• I had it while I was pregnant. I couln't feel two of my fingers on my right hand for the last 3 months of pregnancy. It went away slowly after i had my daughter, but i do know of people who had surgery for it. You might want to talk to your doctor about it, and see what he/she recommends.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 11:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i go through that all the time. my chiropractor helps a lot, and they are safe to go to when you are pregnant. i highly recommend seeing one.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009