Cold snap?

Has the temp cooled off in your area? I live in NW OH. Last week tue,wed,thurs it was 90 some degrees with about 3,000 percent humidity lol. Now this week for the past three days we are lucky to see 70. It is gray and depressing. It is July and I wore a hoodie to work:( I am now also suffering from major sinus issues due to the drastic change in temps. Does it feel like October where you are lately?
If it is hot where you are...please send some our way!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Take it! It's been cool so far this summer but it's starting to heat up and I'm not liking it :-( And it's only going to get worse.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I live in northern VA and the temps have been steady in the mid-to-high 80's with humidity levels extremely high. Since I hate summers here in VA I would love to send it ALL to you - if only I could...LOL.
    I hope things warm back up for you - I'm sure they will. It is still early summer yet, so I'm sure you are in for some hot and humid days ahead.
    If you'd like, you can send me all your cold and snow during the winter - that is what I miss the most...LOL.
    Take care. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yeah dang it! it's 58 here in WI! 90+ last week.Got a major migrane fom the barometric pressure change!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• im in north central ohio by the lake and its 67 its so cold. lol i think 75 is perfect.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It cooled down here in Texas but when I say cooled down I mean instead of it being 100 degrees it was only 98. I feel you about the humidity, sigh, no curly hair all I get is frizz.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009