What is the best shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair???

I recently took my hair from black to blonde. Now I need to take care of the color with a decent shampoo and conditioner.....which is the best to use??

Jacked1817

Asked by Jacked1817 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like herbal essences Color me happy... its pretty good!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Nexxus its a little pricey but its worth it
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It obviously depends on your hair, but after trying different ones, I have settled on Pantene for color treated hair. My stylist told me to once a week dissolve one cup baking soda into a quart of warm water, pour it over my wet hair, and then shampoo as usual. It is supposed to take your hair back to its natural ph or something like that. It appears to work.
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 7:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I use Satinique for Colored Hair from Amway/Global.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I love the herbal essences color me happy! It smells so good and works really well, it leaves your hair so smooth.
    MammaToBella

Answer by MammaToBella at 8:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Joico has THE best colorcare system!
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• herbal esseence color me happy is really good but if you went from black to blonde you should ask a professional that a drastic change and you want something that will really condition you hair cause anytime you do blonde you are basically stripping your hair color out and thats rough on it good luck
    aidensmom570

Answer by aidensmom570 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Years ago when I colored my pricey hair do I used Physhic (spelled wrong) and it totally ROCKED!!! Physic yeah that is it, but um BED HEAD by Tigi is really good and also somewhat pricey. For cheaper try Tresseme or Pantene
    noel24

Answer by noel24 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2009