Do people creep you out sometimes?

Not by anything they do, but by the vibe they give?

Sometimes people really weird me out for no reason does anybody else get this way?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 11:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last year my co-worker and I dealt with something similar. A man we were going to install a pool for would drive 25 miles from MI into OH and walk in our office unannounced to ask stupid questions. We don't get many people in here, we deal mostly over the phone and with the installers. So he would always catch us off gaurd. He would ask the dumbest questions, we would answer him and then he would just himhaw around like he didn't want to leave. Very creepy. We started locking our door. I think it is a woman thing...but men can really throw our sense of security off and quickly. They have that ability to make you feel like you are naked, and there is something about the way they look you up and down or out of the corner of their eyes. Very unsettling.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yes, not often but sometimes. Usually it is that they seem to be staring, even though chances are they aren't, just daydreaming or reflecting.

Answer by Bmat at 11:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Absolutely! I have to believe its a 6thsense  or something I always listen to it.  i think it has kept me away from weirdos!  Yep! If your gut says something is off about a person you should always listen no matter how stupid you may feel about it. My hubby has learned to listen to me about these things. He had a friend I didnt like not for any reason he was polite  and seemed to be fun but there was just something about him!  Yeah the cops chased him on foot from our place of business he had like 6 diff ID and a couple of DL's all with his pic but all diff names! I knew there as something wrong with that guy! LOL

GRAM1976

Answer by GRAM1976 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yes,,For know apparent reason most of the time. I just feel the need to get away from there.

Answer by louise2 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Well this guy that I am referring to comes in to where I work quite a bit and will talk to me at my desk (I am the receptionist) but when he walks away he still glances up to where I am. I ignore him but still it is very creepy.

Creepy old man.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yep, I usually get called a drama queen for it, but then I usually get told I'm right later on. I've learned to listen to myself and my instincts lately, they are usually right on.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Steff, me too! I wonder if I am judgemental or just have good instincts. Most of the time, I am not happy that I was right because it usually means someone got hurt and I did not speak up loud enough!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I think you can get a weird vibe from someone sometimes when someone passes me i get the chills and I'm like wtf was that? It's a creepy chill.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yup I sure do get a weird vibe from ppl sometimes. Just recently this women w/ her kids startedt o show up at the library activities & I just had this feeling that she wasnt someone I wanted to make friends w/. Well just a couple of weeks later some stuff went missing at the thrift store in town & come to find out her & the guy shes w/ stole stuff from there! This is a non profit place why would you do such a thing! So yes I get feelings not often but once in a while from someone.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My new neighbor has made friends with my husband. My husband won't let him in the house because he knows the guy creeps me out. He is a nice, normal man on the surface, but there is just something about him that I really don't feel comfortable with. I can't explain it, but my husband understands. He is generally really cool about it. It might be the way he is with the kids. He tells my husband that he isn't really comfortable with children, but he is very, very, uncommonly friendly to all of the kids in the neighborhood. He will get down on one knee to talk to them when they are playing amongst themselves. One of the other neighbors has forbidden her children from going outside when he is outside and the kids know that if they see him, they are to go straight inside. It may be nothing, but that other mother says that she won't take chances with her children, even if she offends him.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009