how do I get my husband on the move?

I would like to move to a single home for years now. and we havent yet. the funny thing is that he keeps saying that we will move. but I dont see him making any plans for it. my qauestion is how do I get him to act on it quicker.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• ask if you can start looking at houses and getting prices and see if that starts him going..
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would look at houses online get an idea of what you can afford and then tell him I want to go see these houses and ask if he would like to join you maybe that will give him the hint. Good luck!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I agree w/ the PP's just begin to look yourself & ask if he'd like to join. Ask for his input on price, priorties, etc. & then go from there.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Thank you. I will do that. i Hope it works too'
    Anonymous

• Take matters into your own hands. Start looking , go to open houses , figure up what you can afford & save for a down payment.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 12:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009