can i feel the baby kick soon?

I am 16 weeks and this is my second, but i dont remember when it was with him?
i have been feeling a little bit of moving in there but not alot and i want my fiance to be able to feel it too!

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could definitly be feeling your baby kick this early, especially if it's your second child. I felt my third child kicking that soon. My boyfriend didn't believe me though. Your boyfriend might not be able to feel it yet like you do though. Good luck....
    luvmyangels3

Answer by luvmyangels3 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• well this is my first and I felt her kick for the first time at 18 weeks so i'm sure you'll start getting some nice kicks soon. be patient (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• this is my first and I didn't feel her till around 22 weeks. They say it can start around 16 weeks, so you could very well be feeling her. My husband couldn't feel her on the outside until around 24 weeks. I'm 27 weeks now and can watch my stomach move. It is so cool.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009