What do you think of Honest Labor Cleaning Services?

as a business name?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 12:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's good, but maybe too plain. But, then again, it does get to the point.
    workathome01

Answer by workathome01 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have to ask, what do the words 'Honest Labor' mean in your title? Has there been a problem in your area with the hiring of illegal immigrants or underaged children being forced to work? I'm only asking to get a broader picture of why those two words would be used instead of something else.
    I promise, I'm not trying to bash or pick an argument - just an honest question. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My husband has been under a cleaning service business where all they did was lie, cheat, and just plain not do what they said they would do on the order form but make it look like they did. He's come across on things and sees how a lot of business aren't honest with customers. He's just trying to find a name that fits him...cause he works hard and is gonna give you an honest price..and won't give you a crap job.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It seems long and not easy to remember
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2009