Has Anyone Bought a Maternity Swimsuit from WalMart.com?

I need a maternity swimsuit, and for a good price. I like the one at WalMart.com, but I'm not sure if I need a medium or a large. Has anyone purchased the WalMart maternity tankini and can advise me on the size?

I've been wearing maternity medium shorts, but my maternity medium tops are starting to get a little small. I'm 3.5 month pregnant. I'm a DD bra, but don't know if I order the large swimsuit if the bottoms will be too big.

ThrivingMom

Asked by ThrivingMom at 12:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• those swimsuits are WORTHLESS, if you have a target near you go there instead.. walmarts baithing suits suck, in my opinion. they run big and i just bought a baithing suit for 30 bucks at motherhood [when they run from 20 dollars at walmart].. you can find sales there or in another store.. im tellin you from my experience only, its not worth it ..
    good luck girl ..
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 12:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Our Target only has size XXL bottoms and size M tops. The suits at Matherhood are all underbelly and I carry low and those underbelly bands just don't work for me. The WalMart tankini is a full coverage bottom.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I had a hard time finding a suit. I have a large chest as well. I ended up buying two from Target. One is a maternity tankini, which I bought in size large and the other is a plus size one piece suit. They are both really cute. The maternity tankinis are sold seperately, so you could buy a bigger size in the top and smaller in the bottom. I would go there soon though. They will probably stop stocking sizes.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Order from Target.com - seriously, Liz Lange has the best maternity suits. And I like that they are sold in seperates because I got an extral large top and a large bottom. And the suit is so dang cute. (I have the black ruffle top). Anyway, I agree that you should get it from Target. I believe they'll ship it to your store for free, check on it.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 12:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i would order both so you can try them on. most likely you can return the one to your local store. just double check the swimsuit return policy before you place the order!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 7:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009