Michael Jackson names Diana Ross as legal guardian if his mother Katherine is/was unable to serve!

He had a will, it is being read...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/michael-jacksons-last-will-diana-ross-mentioned/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think Michael 's brother's or one of his sister's family should take the kids in to their family if Katherine Michjael's mom cant do it any longer . But I also think Joe Jackson should have visitation because his kids wouldnt be wherre they are today finanacially if it wasnt for Joe Jackson and successful entertainers in this world . thats my opinion also strictness is important when raising children and money matters too alot!!! I think a combination of the jackson family sisters brothers and cousins aunts and uncles and grand parents are important . We live so far from family I miss family . sometimes family can be disfunctional. age doesnt matter but the brothers and sisters are younger than Michael's parents.
    sandschooler

Answer by sandschooler at 9:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009