Cold this be the Smoking Gun that caused Michael Jackson's death?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/michael-jackson-propofol-lidocaine-overdose-criminal/

What do you think? If the accounting of this story is true, I can believe it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Things like this happen all the time and it's time these Hollywood Drs are held responsible for all these deaths and addictions.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It could be. Thats awful.
    Anonymous

• I'm so tuning Michael Jackson's death out. He overshadowed Farrah Fawcett (sp) who I liked sooo much better. I understand he's an american idol but he was never mine... All deaths are sad though.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• What a dipsh-t. Call me what you want for that, but anyone in the healthcare industry knows that Propofol is not something to help you sleep like ambien or a benzo. It induces general anesthesia and we use it on patients who are medically sedated--on ventilators and monitors. It does not induce a high or a euphoric feeling. It's the white stuff they put in your IV prior to surgery when they tell you to start counting backwards.
    Anonymous

• another musician who died of a drug overdose.......no loss
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009