screaming for fun

my son is 7 months old, and for the past 3 weeks or so he has started screaming really loud. hes not upset, its just a loud yell, and we thought it was funny and cute so of course we laugh at him. well i see anything wrong with him doing this until yesterday we were out to eat, and he decided to do it all through dinner. nobody in the restaurant said anything to us about it, but i know they were getting upset. should i try to get him to stop? i know its just a new sound and he likes it. if so, what should i do so he stops doing it. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son also does the same things all the time and most people if it is not a cry will not mind at all. hes jus exploring with new sounds and he will make alot of them, my son is 11 months and still makes some noises i have never heard
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 1:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• my son is 6 months old and doing this too. You can't do much when they are wanting to explore what new sounds they can make. We just talk to him and tell him its not nice to yell. He still does it occasionally though through out a meal in public. He really likes new ppl so I think he is just trying to get atten! lol If they ppl don't like it, they will just have to get over it really. He's a baby not a grown child. Most ppl here thinks that my son is cute when he is doing this...so I don't worry to much what others think.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• my daughter started doing this too...she is 8 months old and we just think its the funniest thing!!! She makes it a game...she screams and i turn around and yell back and so forth...she loves it
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009