a guys....who know...stuff..

Well my boyfriend keeps mentioning me giving him a bj...I am terrified. He told me that the only thing I should worry about is taste after he releases. So, women, can you tell me if his liquid will taste bad or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• its absolutely disgusting.. you've never given a bj before? If I take it in the mouth I spit it out and don't swallow. sometimes I won't even let him go in my mouth. some people it doesn't bother as much they say aslong as you have like water or mountain dew or something to drink down after its fine. I don't do it though
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would have to say BAD....

but you will never know if you do not try..

Don't do it because he is making you do it...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You've never given head before? Interesting. First there's nothing to be afraid of.. it doesn't bite. If anything HE should be terrified YOU don't bite. LOL Some women spit, some women swallow. As for the taste. It depends. All guys taste different. Some taste sweet, other just taste rank. Some guys ejaculate a lot, some a little. It really depends. If he insists you swallow, then tell him if he tastes his own, then you'll taste it, otherwise, nope. Just PLEASE make sure he showered and shaved!! There is NOTHING more disgusting than going down on a guy who did neither.. UGH..
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 1:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It is not bad, it is a very intimate act. My dh loves it. and I love giving him the pleasure. Have him eat a snicker bar about an hour before, and it will taste sweet. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• first you should use a condom giving/receiving oral sex, yes they make condoms for that, if the two of you have not gone to heath department together to be checked to make sure you don't have any std'd i would not go down on him, call me a prud but remember your life is on the line and besides don't you realize thoes things fall in the toliet when they sit down to crap, if you are o.k with that atleast be tested if your not already, and most importantly protect yourself, research why farrah fauwcett died, HPV, IN THE MOUTH, AND ANAL. WANT TO SCARE YOU THIS IS SO SERIOUS STD'S . YOUR LOCAL HEATH DEPARTMENT WILL BE SO HAPPY TO EXPLAIN EVERTHING TO YOU,
    Anonymous

• You've never given head before?

Personally, I love going down on my man and making his toes curl. I always, always swallow. No, semen does not taste bad. It's not something I'd order at a restaurant, but it's tolerable. Maybe a little sweet/salty in taste, depending on what he eats.

If he eats lots of fresh produces and unprocessed foods, it should be fine.

Just out of curiosity, why don't some of you swallow? I mean, it's already in your mouth...
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• not everyone likes to swallow. My hubs is good about warning me when he is ready and then I stop and pump him a few times with my hand while he shoots. He gets his bj, and I don't gag and puke- we both are happy.
    Anonymous

• ok the taste is bad.....thats why i dont do it. I think its grose. The only time i do it is if im drunk to the point where i cant taste anything anymore. But i was told that if they eat alot of citris fruits then thats what its going to taste like when he lets it all out.
    Anonymous