on your list of priorities

Honestly who comes first? Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ or your family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My family comes first. Even before the Gods that I honour, sorry OP which doesn't include your Lord. The Gods can take care of themselves and don't need me in anyway. My family on the other hand needs me to be there for them each day. The Gods that I honour walk along side me, they don't demand to be the sole purpose of my life. They don't want subservience; they want compatriots and friends.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My family but to be fair I don't believe in god.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My family. Jesus isn't up there at all. My family are the ones who show they love and care for me every second of every day, and I'd give my life for any of them.
    Anonymous

• Me and my immediate family is first....I don't believe in God either.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My family comes before anything else!

I would say that your lord and savior jesus christ isn't even on my list anywhere, but let me double check.

Yup, not on the list.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• God (I'm Trinitarian, so that includes Jesus). Putting God first results in my family's needs being met which ultimately, puts them first in a way.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I really have to say it is so sad to see so many miserable people on here. I think they think they hurt the one posting the question by saying they do not believe in God. Well I definately know that God comes first in my life because with out him I would have no family, I could not even wake up in the morning, God is my all in all and I am not afraid to say it. I pray for the souls of those who the world has bittered against the love of God and pray they will one day realize how much God loves them. Unitl then I have no shame in saying he is my all in all .
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• By putting God first all my other priorities fall in to place.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• my2kids, it's not really nice to make assumptions like that about people. A question was asked, and we answered truthfully and honestly. Just because you don't like the answers we gave, doesn't mean we were intentionally trying to hurt anyone. Just simply stating a fact.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Besides, I'm not miserable, I'm actually quite happy, and was trying to be funny. Sorry you can't find any humor in your life.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009