going crazy...

Okay so this is my first pregnancy and mostly everything I see I want lol; but this is the first grandbaby, in the family so, so is my mother ! - But now I'm in this "personalize" stage, where I want some much of the babies things, to be personalized. From pacifiers to blankets, to bibs, to socks lol. I don't know whats going on lol.

What was or is the one thing that you went crazy for during you pregnancy ? besides food or drinks .

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 1:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if I'm gonna be honest, I went crazy for sex, haha. My sex drive has hit the rough since I got pregnant. It's all I can think about anymore. It's terrible. I wish my problem was similar to yours, wanting to customize baby stuff lol but no it's gotta be sex. Drives me insane!
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Sleep! I never have been a nap-taker, but slept a two or three hour nap a day when I was pregnant.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• definitely sleep....I used to be able to stay up all night just about and lately it seems all i want to do is lay around and sleep....if im not sleeping then i am just laying around watching tv or on my laptop. this is my first pregnancy too
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 2:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2009