Side Pains

I am 16 week prego today. I have been have pains right on my lower ribs,... like something is stuck to them. and then lower pointy pains. they are all on my right side. Unless its the baby. The doc said a few weeks ago it could be a nerve in my back or something. Its not painful its just more annoying. I dont think this is the baby o could i be worng? any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im 16wks 2days and I have similar pains, their all on my left side though. I have been told by everyone including my doctor that their normal and to get used to it because it just gets more uncomfortable as time goes on.
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 1:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• unfortunately I can't do anything but agree with you and the other Poster; I have the same pain and I'm 17 weeks and 5 days; it's on and off for me, and sometimes to get the pain over with I'll massage the area where it hurts, sometimes that helps. but I wouldn't say that its the baby up there just quite yet.
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 1:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2009