i have no clue what to do! i really messed up this time! i need advice quick! ONLY SERIOUS ONES PLEASE , THIS IS VERY HARD

my apartment rent goes by ur income and i have none (i kno im horrible - although i have been looking for a job for 2 years) so i had to fill out a paper so my manager of the apt can determine my rent. well i didnt want to lie so i put that my daughters father helps me. (and he does he pays the bills,buys things i need and her too). so now he calculated my rent as $100 a month. and i called my bf and theres no way he can pay 100$ out of 1 paycheck,he would have to pay every 2 weeks but the manager said no! b4 u ask we dont want to move intogether until we get a house. ive lived here since 05 , i did have jobs , but my knee has gotten worse and i can barely walk. so now i owe 200$ for 2 months someone told me the same office where wic is would help pay the back rent if i qualify ... but what am i supposed to do about all the other months? i came up w/ letting my bf put all this stuff in storage and ill sign my rights over CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• at 9:16 AM on -- not an excused @ all! do u want proof that i have no one in my family? do u want proof my dad stole thousands off me? ... if u want proof let me know , i will try my best to get some to u.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• to him bc im getting evicted on the 8th , and i have no where to go and i dont want her to go through that.i have no clue what to do ... any help?
    Anonymous

• Could you both go sell some of your plasma to raise cash quick?
    Anonymous

• I think the only real option you have here is to move in together. I know its not what you wanted but its better than being evicted.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Lets see...about the $100 a month, why does it all have to come out of one paycheck?? If he can afford to do it every 2 weeks, then take the money out of the paycheck and put it someplace where you WILL NOT spend it, and just do it that way? Like for example if he gets paid every other week, take out $50 and save it. Or if he gets paid every week, take $25 out of each paycheck and save it. As far as the back rent I dunno. I do know that when you donate plasma 2 times a week you can make $100 (in my state) so when times were hard this Christmas, that is what hubby and I did. We make about $750 in one month. (we missed like one appointment) it helped so much.
    Anonymous

• Mikayla_lynn -- right now hes still living at home , bc he works all day , comes here at night to be w/ his daughter , than goes back there to get sum sleep b4 work. we looked into 3 houses lately and theyre WAY out of the price range it would take a few months to save up. he never moved out of his dads bc he was never home , he would visit his mom in md , sister in tx or stay at friends alot (and he visited diff states bc his mom sent for him , no he doesnt have the $ to do it now)
    Anonymous

• First of all I would not sign my rights over to anyone. You need to just calm down and think first. You will definately get more help by being a single mother with a child and you may have a hard time getting your child back from the father even after you get back on your feet. I am not telling you to struggle with your child but can you ask your mother , sister or anyone else to help you with her while you are in transition? Call your local food stamp office or emergency services dept and tell them your situation because they may have resources to help you find help.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• 1:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 -- we had tried to save it from pays but its not possible , once we did it and had to go w/o gas in the car for 2 weeks. his pay is just enough to cover bills,nessecities (sp), gas ... etc .. theres no $ to save to be honest. and no we dont just spend on whatever , we do bills and what we need period
    Anonymous

• my2kids312- me and the father are still together, he keeps telling me hes not letting me AT ALL! my mother passed away years ago. and my dad could care less! i got $ wen my mom passed away and his grlfriend had him put her name on the acct and them 2 went on wonderful vacations together,and bought lavish things,while i struggled to find a car and place for my son and i (i had him while i was still living at home) .. so my dad rly cares less! my sister doesnt rly care either , i swear if i ask her for a damn quarter i better have it 3 minutes later to give it back! i have a wic apt 2morro i think im going to talk to them . i hatttte getting help , thats y i want a job so bad! b4 i lost it i wasnt on ANY assistance! AT ALL ! now i get help and i dont like it!
    Anonymous

• When I have trouble paying my bills, I take them to my church & ask for some assistance. I give when I can. Donate food, old clothes/barely used shoes. Whatever so that they know that I do give back when I'm able to. That may be an option... I even had to do that a couple times b4 I started attending regularly. They pd all my elec bill & some of my rent to catch me up. Times are hard... I wish u luck!
    Anonymous