Does size really matter?

Just wondering what your thoughts are. My first husband was huge, I mean huge. My dh now is just perfect but not huge and it is the best sex I have ever had. So ladies does size really matter to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Eh, yes and no. Too big can hurt (the vaginal cavity is only about 6 inches long), but too small (and we're talkin' Tootsie Roll small) just isn't going to cut it.
    Anonymous

• I like smaller better. My DH is too big for me that it hurts when we have sex.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It does if its a tiny, thin, penis. But I think the two you should fit nicely together. I dont want to be in pain everytime I have sex with my DH because he is too long, I mean my cervix is kinda fixed, it is not gonna move any further back LOL. But I do like it thick enough. My hubby and I fit just right.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I think girth is more important than length
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It's not the length, it's not the size, it's how many times he can make it rise. ;)

With that said.. yes, size matters. You want it a perfect size for you and hope he knows what he's doing with it. Cuz a guy who lacks technique is worse than a guy who lacks size.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 1:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• DEPENDS ON SIZE? IF YOUR TO SMALL IT WILL TICKLE, IF YOUR TOO.. BIG THAT CAN BE A PROBLEM, I WILL SAY THIS I PREFERE A BIG ONE RATHER THAN A BABY PEANEY.
    Anonymous

• Not as much the size as is the stamina. You can make any thing work for your benefit.
    Thank goodness for my DH. He's just right – a little thick, a little long. Perfect combo. In a former relationship, the guy was large but couldn't keep it up. Talk about 2 minutes. He came to quick for me to really enjoy anything.
    Anonymous